Why and how to use the Warp tool
The Warp tool in Textura allows you to align tiled materials
Why and how to use the Warp Tool:
- Sometimes a scan is “mostly” perfect but has a defect or two (curved, misaligned)
- This tool is especially useful for aligning plaids and stripes
- In the event a portion of the fabric is askew you may use the warp tool to straighten the material out.
Menu elements & How to:
- The Warp tool (Circled, see below)
- Select an area
- Multi selection of points (slider bar increase/decrease) See image, below:
- You may slide fully to the right for a 6x6 (36 editable node grid)
- By selecting the <control> key (and left mouse button) you can select multiple nodes to edit.
- Helpful tip: Each of these are editable, but we suggest aligning via scan first - a successful scan will always shorten your textura creation cycle
What to look out for:
- The warp tool allows you to excessively edit your files and you may damage them. (This could potentially be a creative tool!)
Please see the video below for a full walkthrough of the Warp feature