Exporting Files to Adobe Substance (.sbsar)
Export your digital textile with Physics into the Adobe Substance format. This format is also compatible with CLO3D.
SEDDI Textura allows you to download and export your digital textile in different formats. The format you select is defined by the software you will import it into. Thanks to the SEDDI Textura and Adobe Substance partnership, users in SEDDI Textura can download their digital textiles in Adobe's proprietary format, .sbsar
Substance files can be directly imported into 3D software like:
- Adobe Substance
- 3D Max
- Many more
What You Need to Know
- .sbsar files can contain physics information about the fabric. If your fabric in SEDDI Textura was generated with True Physics, then exporting the .sbsar file will contain the data along with all the texture maps.
- .sbsar is a format supported by CLO3D. You can easily import it into you project by:
- Dragging and dropping the .sbsar file in the fabric section of the Property Editor.
- Importing a new fabric and selecting the .sbsar file.
- Here is how to import a .sbsar file into CLO3D
How To Download a .sbsar File
- Hover over your digital fabric in the library and click on the download icon.
- Select the .sbsar file option.
- Select your digital fabric from the library and open the Material Viewer.
- Click the "Download" button and select the .sbsar file.